Family Law Solicitor, problems with Social Services Mansfield

If Social Services (The Local Authority) contact you about your child, we can offer prompt advice and support. Social services may have concerns in relation to the care of your child and may want a meeting with you or may want to take matters to court. If this is the case then please contact us immediately. Legal Aid is available to you for these issues.

Our Contacts

To email our family department either click on any of the team below or click here:
General Family Enquiry
Or phone:
01623 658556 (option 2)

Family Team

Mark Marriott
Danielle Taylor
Ludwika Podemska
Charnelle Turner
Louise Clarke