Child contact and separation, Family Solicitors Mansfield

Our experts are able to advise on issues arising out of your separation and where children are involved. We are able to advise parents about applying to Court for a Child Arrangements Order, Specific Issue Order or Prohibited Steps Order. We are also able to advise fathers on how to obtain parental responsibility for their child if they are not registered on their birth certificate.

Dependant on your case and requirements it may be that we can offer a fixed fee else we will always provide you with a quote based on our hourly rates.

Our Contacts

To email our family department either click on any of the team below or click here:
General Family Enquiry
Or phone:
01623 658556 (option 2)

Family Team

Mark Marriott
Danielle Taylor
Ludwika Podemska
Charnelle Turner
Louise Clarke