Solicitors for Crown Court Attendance

At Phillips we only work with the best Barristers and Queens Counsel and also have an in-house Higher Rights Advocate.

Call us on 01623 658556 (option 3), or:

Do you need a solicitor for Crown Court attendance?

We will ensure that you are represented by the most suitable person dependant on your own needs and the specifics of your case.

Wherever possible we will obtain legal aid to represent you otherwise we can and often do work on a private basis. This can generally be done on a fixed fee.

Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

We pride ourselves on our excellent service which is demonstrated by our results.

Our criminal defence team is committed to putting your interests first.

To talk to a criminal solicitor, call us (option 3)

Criminal Law Contacts

To email our criminal department either click on any of the team members or click here: